Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January Goddess Provisions Box!

Every month, I dedicate a blog post to unpacking my monthly Goddess Provisions box — a subscription box with crystals, teas, essential oils, vegan snacks, and other magical goodies. It's by the same folks who bring you Vegan Cuts Beauty and Snack Boxes, so you know it's got to be great, right?

This month's box arrived a couple weeks ago, but I was smack in the middle of my Reset & Restore plan, and I was dedicating all of my posts to what I was eating. So without further ado, here are the contents of my January box.


There's a House of Intuition Clarity Bath Bag, buttons by Your Joyologist, a raw fruit & nut bar by Ommie, soapberry shampoo by Tree to Tub, an amethyst/garnet pendulum, a throat chakra oil blend by Awaken Essential Oils, a Charged Up iron-on patch by Black Dress Wild Heart, and a face mask powder by Jacq's Organics.

My very favorite thing is probably the iron-on patch cause it's the best! How cute is this? Sadly, I don't have anything to iron it on yet. But I'm in the market for a jean jacket. By the way, y'all should check out Black Dress Wild Heart's Etsy page. She makes awesome feminist, body positive pins and iron-ons!


The amethyst/garnet pendulum is a beautiful addition to my growing pendulum collection. A friend gave me a Pendulum Magic book for my birthday, so I'll be reading up on that soon.


I somehow failed to take my own pic of the Clarity Bath Bag, so I stole this one from their website. It's an uplifting mix of salts, dried rose, lemongrass, and peppermint, and it comes with a small cloth bag that you fill and float in the tub.


The button set is so cool!!! I love all of these messages and am proudly displaying them on my totes and handbags.


The shampoo has a lovely lavender scent and is made from all-natural soapberries. It also came with a soapberry, which the instructions said could be used to make a lather for a face wash. But I couldn't get the berries to lather! Oh well. The shampoo is awesome.


The Green Smoothie Masque & Scrub is loaded with ground greens and superfoods. You just mix a small amount with water, apply to your face, and let it dry. When you rinse, small particles work to scrub your face like an exfoliant.


I failed to photograph the throat chakra oil by itself, but I swiped a pic of it from Awaken's Facebook page. It's made with oils that support the throat chakra, and it's infused with crystal and flower essences. Since I work in the communication field, throat chakra oils are very helpful!! And it comes with a little mantra.


Finally, I LOVED this Ommie Cherry Chocolate Bar! It was made with dried cherries, chocolate chips, and seeds. Perfect pre-run snack!


Goddess Provisions ships monthly and only costs $33 a month! I've been a subscriber since it launched more than a year ago. If you'd like to subscribe, use this link. I'm an ambassador so I make a couple bucks from sales using my own link!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

The mask sounds really nice, and I love the buttons!!

foodfeud said...

I am a sucker for powdered face masks. Well, most face masks. This one sounds great.
A really nice package. Sounds like with the charged up patch/ throat chakra pendulum you're ready to voice some opposition to the current government ;)