Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Fried "Chicken," Za'atar Flatbread, & Panang Curry

This past weekend, Imagine Vegan Cafe posted that they were offering their KFC (Kruelty-Free Chicken) Special. They offer this a few times a year, and it's so amazing. I just had to get it again! The plate came with two vegan drummies, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegan mac and cheese, corn on the cob, coleslaw, and a buttered biscuit. I probably could have made two meals from this, but why??? I ate it all. 


Also on Saturday, I enjoyed this perfect Za'atar Flatbread (with hummus from home) that I picked up from LuLu's at the Cooper-Young Farmers Market. I wish I could have this every day.


And here's a bowl of Tofu Panang Curry! I made this Sunday night with air-fried tofu, broccoli, mushrooms, coconut milk, and panang curry paste. Super easy, and it tasted as good as any restaurant panang I've had. 


Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Tomorrow, I'll post a recap of all my fun Fat Tuesday eats. 

1 comment:

Jennifer Bliss said...

MORE wonderful vegan food! NICE! A while back I had a Za'atar Dip of sorts...it was yummy.