Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Healthy Ramen, Breakfast Tacos, & Thai Curry Salad

I love ramen, as you all know. So I don't know why it took me so long to try the Almost Instant Ramen Noodles from the No Meat Athlete Cookbook. This healthy ramen bowl is loaded with veggies (broccoli, carrots, cabbage, scallions, mushrooms, kimchi), and it has a hearty sesame-miso broth. For the noodles, I used Koyo but left out the spice pack. So good! 

I was inspired recently to make Pinto Breakfast Tacos after watching a vlog on the Yoga with Adriene Find What Feels Good member site where Adriene talked about eating breakfast tacos most every day. She said she usually went with a healthy pinto bean and avocado taco, so I did that too (plus added kale and pickled jalapenos). I'll be doing this more often.

Every Monday, I grab lunch from Raw Girls to take into the office since my new workplace is just down the road from the Raw Girls' downtown location. This Monday, I picked the Thai Curry Salad with cashews, cabbage, bell peppers, and a cashew-coconut curry dressing. Very good!

Monday was National Potato Chip Day, so my dinner was a Gardein Ultimate Chicken Sandwich (those Gardein patties are the BEST) and truffle kettle chips (more on those in tomorrow's post). Not the healthiest meal but definitely the tastiest. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I really need to make those ramen noodles from the book as well.

Jennifer Bliss said...

I was FINALLY able to visit our new local Taco Place and I ordered Street Tacos but altered them and they had Red Cabbage, Avocado, and Pico. They were tasty. I also need to blog about those, before the weekend, too. YIKES! I have a lot of catching up to do! LOL :)