Thursday, March 24, 2022

Burgers, Pasta, & Bubble Tea!

Imagine Vegan Cafe's dining room has FINALLY reopened. It closed during the early days of the pandemic, and they've been doing takeout only for two years now. But Covid case numbers in Memphis are super-low, so they finally reopened. I met my friends Melissa and Anthony there for dinner on Saturday and ordered their new Impossible Burger with Fries. Imagine now has three burger options; you can choose between Impossible, Beyond, or Gardein. 

I've been picking up baked tofu on every grocery trip lately. I typically cube it and use it as a bowl topper, but one day last week, I made a Tofu & Cheese Sandwich with Sriracha Baked Tofu, Follow Your Heart provolone, spinach, and some Bite Society Pepperish. 

Here's last Friday's pasta night dinner. Every Friday, I eat pasta, because every Saturday, I have a long run. This whole wheat pasta was topped with sauteed garlic chickpeas, kale, and homemade tomato sauce. I served it with toasted sourdough topped with Boursin Garlic-Herb non-dairy cheese. Y'all, this is THE BEST fancy vegan cheese I've had. 

And finally, here's some Strawberry Bubble Tea! I met a friend at Sugar Ghost for a bubble tea happy hour last Wednesday. I LOVE BUBBLE TEA SO MUCH. I need to make bubble tea happy hour a regular thing.

3 comments:

Jennifer Bliss said...

I'm so glad numbers are lower at the moment. I've also been trying to get out more. LOVE hearing about the vegan food options near you!

Susan said...

That is great that numbers are low there at the moment! They keep going up here, so I can't remember the last time I actually ate out! All this food looks great. I also really love bubble tea. There are loads of places near me, and this is making me want to go and pick some up!

shaima nasser said...

Love hearing about vegetarian food options near you!
24. (شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض )