Monday, March 28, 2022

Granola, Ramen, and a Mashed Potato Pile

I've been working my way through the snacks I was sent from Bite Society, and the Kiyami's Granola has been a favorite breakfast lately. I'll slice up a banana and throw in some berries, then top with granola and soymilk. Since I've been limiting sugar, the granola is a little sweeter than what I'm used to for breakfast. But on the days I eat this for breakfast, I'm just counting that as my dessert for the day too.

On Sunday, I brought back an old tradition — ramen in my PJs! I used to always have ramen for breakfast on Sundays, while watching Netflix in my PJs, but I fell out of the habit while I was 50K training (since I had to run every Sunday morning). But yesterday, I slept in and made this bowl of Vite Sichuan Ramen to enjoy while watching Maid

Here's some more ramen that I had last week. I had some BOGO coupons for Halo products, so I got some of these bowls. The Vegan Beef Ramen was really good! It has a big portion of noodles and a dried veggie packet. Surprisingly filling for an instant bowl. I had this for lunch at my desk one day with a small side salad. 

And finally, here's what I did with some St. Patrick's Day leftovers. I had leftover mashed potatoes, peas, cabbage, and onion gravy, so I piled it all up and added some chickpeas for protein. Not pretty at all but very tasty. 

1 comment:

Jennifer Bliss said...

Is that a unicorn or a horse on the mug? You know how I LOVE LOVE LOVE Unicorns!