Monday, February 28, 2022

Avocado Bagels, Berry Oats, & Tea Time

Kroger had their mashed everything bagel seasoning avocado on markdown, so I picked some up for my pre-workout bagels and avocado toasts for the week. The avocado spread was perfect on a plain white bagel.

Here's a bowl of Peanut Butter Berry Oats that I had Sunday morning before a 10K race. I mixed monkfruit and PB into the oats, and then I topped with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and more PB.

One day last week, I had a quick dinner of Hearty Bean Chili (from the 30-Day Alzheimer's Solution cookbook). I'd frozen some back in January when I made a big pot. Topped with Tofutti sour cream, pickled jalapenos, and Daiya shreds and served with corn muffins (also frozen, also from that book).

Since I've been working from home, I've been trying to do daily tea time in the afternoons. Typically, I'll have dark chocolate with my herbal tea, but one day last week, I had these little Sesakiss sesame seed orange biscuits from Poland. We have a local hygge store called Lucyja Hygge, and they have lots of Polish snacks!

1 comment:

Jennifer Bliss said...

LOVE Bagels! LOVE Guac! LOVE Bagels & Guac! :)