Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Dining Out: Mung Bean Pasta & Pad Pak!

Here are a couple meals I've eaten out over the past week! Although my new job is mostly a "work from home" deal, I do have to go into the office once a week. And I pass right by the Raw Girls new downtown location on the drive. I love this all-vegan, healthy grab-and-go spot, and I'm guilty of not eating there often enough. So I've decided that, every office day, I'm going to stop in and grab lunch on the way to work. On Monday, I got their Mung Bean Pasta with sweet potatoes, hemp seeds, and basil pesto, and it was perfect!

Last Saturday, Paul's sister Sheila came to Memphis for a visit, and she wanted to go eat at The Nine Thai Sushi downtown after seeing our Valentine's pictures there. This time, I started with a Fresh Salad Roll (minus the shrimp). This was mostly lettuce, but there was a tiny sliver of avocado. It came with plum sauce, rather than peanut sauce (which is the way it typically comes at a Vietnamese restaurant). Still good though.

My entree was excellent! I ordered the Pad Pak because I was craving veggies! This is a traditional Thai stir-fry with lots of veggies and tofu. I saved some for lunch the next day and was glad I did.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's great that you are able to get lunch every time you go to the office! What a fun way to work through a menu and support a business.