Thursday, September 15, 2022

Product Review: Nutpods Pumpkin Spice Creamer

I've said on this blog so many times that I don't like fall. It's always just symbolized the end of summer and the beginning of cold. Neither of which sounds good. But in recent years, fall has grown on me. I'm trying to get better about embracing the seasons and all that they bring. And one thing fall brings is pumpkin spice everything, which I love, love, love. Fall may be a week away still, but it's slightly cooler here this week (we're back in the 90s next week because this is Memphis). 

So with the chilly snap, I decided to break out this new Pumpkin Spice creamer from Nutpods, which they mailed me to review a couple weeks ago. I wanted to wait until it felt right to be consuming pumpkin spice, and here we are.

I've been a longtime fan of Nutpods dairy-free creamers because they offer an unsweetened line, and their sweetened creamers contain stevia rather than sugar. I try to keep my sugars down to 25 grams on most days, and it helps having a sugar-free creamer. 

The pumpkin spice is from the unsweetened line, and it is THE answer to a vegan-friendly PSL. As you may know, Starbucks' famous pumpkin spice latte is not vegan-friendly because there's dairy in the syrup. But who needs that when you have Nutpods? The creamer is delicately spiced, and if that fall crispness we feel in the air had a taste, it would be this. I enjoyed it in a dark roast coffee every morning this week.

So come on, fall. Bring it!

1 comment:

Vegkat said...

What a great mug! Your hair looks so pretty.