Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grilled Cheese (and My TV Appearance!)


Quick post tonight because I'm off to the Memphis Flyer's Best of Memphis throwdown. But as promised this Vegan Mofo, I'm giving you a sandwich. It's the Grilled Cheese from the Happy Herbivore 2012 wall calendar:


Basically, the cheese is like a nooch sauce, but it's thickened into a paste that can be spread between sandwich bread. Oh, and it has dill, which is a nice addition. I had this with a big ole bowl of homemade veggie soup that I thawed out from my freezer.

Also, WREG finally uploaded my cooking demo from last Thursday. Check it out!! I tried to embed the video, but the sizing was off and it takes up the whole screen on my blog. So here's the link! 

8 comments:

Blog Santa Mars said...

Hay Friend....
You post very good..
visit back to my blog :D
Blog Santa Mars

River said...

You are so cute! I like how the hosts were open minded and curious about vegan products. You rocked that demo!!

Jenn said...

You had me at grilled cheese. :-)

Nikki said...

Nice looking sandwich. I'm intrigued by the nooch sauce cheese. The texture of it looks awesome and I love how it stands up between the bread.

Caitlin said...

you are so cute! i love the cohosts, too, they remind me of characters from an snl skit! and they were very open to "cookin crunk" which is great!

urban vegan said...

You're a natural! Love it :)

Barb@ThatWasVegan said...

You're SUCH a rockstar!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Congratulations!!! Great news feature!