Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Valentine's Day Snack Box!

Last week, I got a very special delivery! My dad told me to be on the lookout for an Amazon package from him and my mom. They ordered me a surprise snack box from The Good Grocer for Valentine's Day. Few things make me happier than an unboxing!

Here's what I saw when I opened the box. Snacks!

The box had several bags of popcorn, chips, corn nuts, and Paleo Puffs. I've already dug into the Lesser Evil popcorn, the Boulder Canyon jalapeno chips (a perfect post-long run treat!), and the sea salt Pop Chips.

And under all that goodness was even more snacks — pistachios, peanuts, tiny chocolate coconut bars, fruit leather, sesame thins, rice crispy treats, a cookie dough bar, peanut butter bites, and a birthday cake cookie. I love having all these snacks!

Thanks to my awesome mom and dad! Love y'all. 

2 comments:

Vegkat said...

So sweet! Your parents are wonderful.

Susan said...

That is an incredible amount stuffed into that box. So lovely of your parents.