Monday, February 20, 2023

Pizza Day, a Healthy Cookie, and Bagel/Soup Combo

National Pizza Day was Feb. 9, and I'm obviously a little behind on posting. But I cannot let a National Pizza Day pass without eating pizza! Lucky me, I had some Rotolo's Vegan Sausage & Pepperoni slices in the deep freezer. They were left over from a pizza I ate over the summer, and I actually forgot about them for months. But they were still perfect! I thawed out the slices and reheated in the air fryer, and they were like brand new.

My parents got me a big Valentine's Day snack box, and so far, my favorite snack was this Rule Breaker Birthday Cake Cookie. It's made with chickpeas and other whole foods, and yet somehow, it tastes decadent. It's a soft cookie, which is my preference. I'm probably going to order a whole box of these in different flavors.

And a couple Fridays ago, I stopped by Lulu's for lunch and ordered the Mushroom Dumpling Soup. It had wild mushrooms and sourdough dumplings, and it was perfect on a chilly day.


But I wanted something more to go with it, so I also got an Everything Bagel with Vegan Cream Cheese. The sourdough bagels, like everything at Lulu's are made in-house, and their cashew cream cheese is the absolute creamiest!

No comments: