Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Dinner at Good Fortune

Last Saturday, I met up with my pals Megan and Stephanie (and Steph's whole family) for a fun dinner at Good Fortune, my favorite vegan-friendly ramen bar.

I've been there a number of times, and I've blogged about it before. But this last time, I discovered several new-to-me vegan dishes. I ordered the Tan Tan Ramen, which I've had before. It has TVP and kaffir lime, and it is phenomenal. Also, they make their own noodles, and they're amazing.

But I never knew these Tofu Bites were vegan! They're listed on the menu with as having honey butter, but they have a vegan symbol next to them. Still, I just assumed they were maybe only vegetarian, but a server told us they use non-dairy butter and not-real honey. So yay! These were awesome: crispy, spicy, buttery.

We also tried the Impossible Rolls for the first time. These are crispy, fried spring rolls stuffed with Impossible burger. I loved the crunch, and they were so meaty. 

I'm glad to have even more options at Good Fortune. I swear, like half the menu is vegan. 

1 comment:

Gina said...

I need to try and replicate--not being fortunate to live near the restaurant-- "Tan Tan Ramen"...Thanks!