Thursday, November 17, 2022

Product Review: Nutpods Creamer Collections

Hi, friends! Sorry for the long absence again. I went on yet another vacation (two in a month!), and I've been getting caught up all week. I have lots of fun vacation photos from my trip to Northwest Arkansas, but I'll save those for next week's posts. Tonight, I wanted to share a review post that I've been meaning to post for a few weeks now! 

I've expressed my love for Nutpods creamer on this blog several times. But in case you missed it, I love Nutpods! I cut down on sugar at the start of 2022 after reading The Alzheimer's Solution. The doctors who wrote that book suggest that any amount of sugar is bad for brain health, but they say to at least stay under 25 grams a day. The easiest way for me to do that was to cut out sugar-sweetened creamers because most vegan creamers are loaded with sugar, especially when you use two to three times the serving size (like I do). 

Enter Nutpods. Most of their creamers are unsweetened, and others are sweetened with stevia. And the flavors are fun! Nutpods recently sent me two of their special edition collections to try. The Winter Collection is perfect for the season! 


It has Pumpkin Spice, Holiday Nog, and Peppermint Mocha. In these days leading up to Thanksgiving, I've been enjoying the Pumpkin Spice in my coffee every morning. 


I have a strict no PSL rule after Thanksgiving, so I figured I'd better use that one up! I haven't cracked open the nog or mocha creamers yet, but I tried both last holiday season, and I loved them. The Holiday Nog was my favorite though because I just love how nog tastes like Christmas. The Peppermint Mocha is delightfully chocolaty with the appropriate hint of peppermint (it's not overpowering).

One note: Pumpkin Spice appears to be sold out on the Nutpods website, so it looks like the only way to get it for now is through the Winter Collection (the collections are $14.95 and include three creamers). 

The other collection they sent was the Remi Cruz Collection, a collab with YouTube/food blog star Remi Cruz. I'm not going to lie. I had to Google Remi Cruz because I'd never heard of her (she's not vegan), but she apparently has a bajillion followers and is cool enough to get a special Nutpods collection, so go Remi!


These creamers are supposed to be her faves, and they're all flavors from Nutpods' standard lines: Classic Chocolate, Cookie Butter, and French Vanilla Oat Creamer).


Cookie Butter has long been my very favorite Nutpods creamer. It's one of the stevia-sweetened ones, and it legit tastes like a Biscoff cookie. Yes, please. The Classic Chocolate was a new-to-me flavor, and it was very good. It's unsweetened, so you get that dark chocolate flavor in its pure form. The French Vanilla Oat is also great! Most Nutpods creamers are almond- and coconut-based, but they have a great oat line that's very creamy. The oat creamers also froth pretty well if you want a fancy drink.

1 comment:

_emmbeedee_ said...

I just ordered the Holiday Nog and the Peppermint Mocha! Thanks for the review!!