Thursday, January 5, 2023

Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick! Plus, Stir-fry and a Xmas Treat

So we're solidly in January now, and I'm behind in posting my meals. Almost every January, I do some kind reset/cleanse/healthy eating thing, and this year, I'm doing the Blue Zones Challenge. I'll blog more about that soon, but for the next few posts, I'll catch up on some old food.

I recently found Morningstar's Incogmeato Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick, so of course I had to buy them. 

Imagine if a corn dog was wrapped in a pancake. And that hot dog was actually a sausage. That's what this is. The pancake gets nice and crispy in the air fryer, and it's even better dipped in extra maple.

Here's a recent very simple Tofu & Broccoli Stir-fry that I made a few weeks back. I had some daikon in my CSA, so I made Terry Hope Romero's Daikon Pickles from Vegan Eats World to go with it. Very crunchy and good. But I ended up throwing the leftovers out because daikon is super stinky, and the smell was grossing me out. Kind of like durian.

And finally, here's a little Sjaak's Peanut Butter Chocolate Christmas Tree that I ordered from Herbivore. I enjoyed this while watching Love Hard, a cheesy but super-cute Christmas movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so excited to have found your blog while looking for a different recipe.

Bianca said...

Awesome! Glad you did too, Anonymous!