Thursday, January 12, 2023

Belated Christmas at Native Brew Works

Last Christmas post, I swear. All of my Christmas plans were canceled due to a crazy winter storm that swept through the Mid-South and left our streets too icy for travel. So I had a makeup Christmas with my parents on New Years Day. And last weekend, I finally got to meet up with Sheridan and Drew. They live in Little Rock, and I'm in Memphis. So we met in the middle in our hometown of Jonesboro at Native Brew Works.

We love this brewery! The beer is fantastic, and they have vegan options. So we try to meet there whenever we can. We all ordered the Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos with avocado crema. I got one on a corn tortilla and another on flour. 

And we split an order of Chips and Salsa.


I also got a side of Black Beans with Pico. I ran that morning and was super-hungry.

As for a beer, I ordered the Haulin' Oats Oatmeal Stout, which has to be the best beer name ever!! I love a pun. The beer was super-tasty, too.

No comments: