Thursday, December 15, 2022

Tacos, Nachos, and Classic Beans & Rice

Okay, y'all I know I've missed a few days again. But I've been busy, and I'm thinking I may go to blogging more like 2 to 3 days a week rather than every Monday through Thursday. Just depending on time. It's just hard to commit to daily blogging these days. So some weeks, I may blog a few less days. But I'll still be around. And some weeks, I'll be here every day!

Alright, on to the food. I had some Hodo free product coupons that expired at the end of the year, so I used the last one to buy the Hodo Mexican Crumbles again. These are tofu crumbles seasoned with taco spices, and they're great! Made some excellent (but huge) Tofu Tacos on flour tortillas.

I also had this tasty plate of Black Bean Nachos recently. I used Core & Rind Cashew Cheesy Sauce (from a jar) with black beans, corn, and lots more veggies. Almost like a salad on chips!

Here's a quick week day lunch from Raw Girls — Yukon Potato & Beet Salad. I love having their salads on my office days.

And finally, here's a dish of good ole beans and rice. I made the Mexican-style Basic Beans & Rice from the first No Meat Athlete book and served with avocado and kale. Beans, greens, grains. Can't beat it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These dishes look fantastic! Always glad to read your posts - but totally get it that you are busy. - Sri

Anonymous said...

Long time reader/lurker. Maybe this is my first comment?

I've been reading daily since 2014. Its funny how much checking your blog has been such a part of my life. So many food bloggers have stopped, probably due to the pressure of keeping up the content. Please do whatever is most sustainable for you. I love this corner of the internet.