Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Christmas Taco Bowl & Beer!

I'm still catching up from Christmas on these posts! Right now, in the second week of January, I'm doing the two-week Plant You Revitalize plan. And I'll do some posts about that soon. But for now, here's a look back at a few weeks ago when I met up with my BFF Sheridan and her partner Drew at Native Brew Works in Jonesboro. 

Sheridan lives in Little Rock, and I'm in Memphis. But Jonesboro is our hometown, and it's kind of like meeting in the middle. Plus, the town's only brewery, Native, is awesome and they have vegan food!

I usually go with their sweet potato or barbecue cauliflower tacos, but you can also get any taco as a cauliflower rice bowl. Now, I'd rather have real rice, but cauli rice is nice when it's done right. And Native gets it right! This is the Sweet Potato Taco Bowl. It doesn't come with black beans, but I got those on the side and added them on top for more protein and carbs.

And of course, no meal at Native is complete without Chips & Guac for the table!

No comments: