Thursday, February 13, 2020

Bowls! Bars! Galentine's!

Happy Galentine's Day! February 13 is just as important as February 14 because it's the day to celebrate with all your female-identifying friends! My friend Jennifer and I met up for a Galentine's Day dinner at Imagine Vegan Cafe tonight. I'm doing a 20-mile training run tomorrow, so I figured I should carb load with the Vegan Ravioli with Garlic Bread. I added a side of vegan garlic kale.


My gal Susan left me a vegan Peanut Butter Bar from Muddy's Bake Shop in my mailbox the other day! So I enjoyed it yesterday with some tea in the afternoon.


Here's a yummy bowl I whipped up the other night. All you need is a grain, a green, and a bean for a perfect meal! This has brown rice, roasted brussels sprouts and mushrooms, sauteed kale and chickpeas, and a tahini sauce made with coconut nectar and soy sauce.



No comments: