Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Last of the Plant You meals!

As I mentioned yesterday, I wrapped up two weeks of the Plant You Revitalize plan — a whole food-based meal plan from a free e-book that came with my preorder of Plant You's Scrappy Cooking. It was a nice reset to get myself back on track after months of holiday indulgence. Here are the final few meals I ate on the plan last week.

This Tofu-Lentil Scramble was a nice twist on a traditional tofu scram. The seasonings were your typical scramble flavors, but I liked the addition of lentils for extra protein.

This Tofu Curry was probably my favorite meal on the plan, and Paul loved it, too. He didn't do this plan with me, but he tried a bite of my curry and asked why I didn't make enough to share. Sorry! This had tofu and zucchini, sauteed with coconut milk and curry paste. The recipe called for green curry, but I had red curry paste at home, so I used that.

And finally, here's the Tofu Noodle Soup that I'm still working my way through early this week for lunches. It's a twist on chicken noodle with cubed tofu, kale, carrots, mushrooms, peas, and Banza pasta. So good! I've been enjoying it with toasted sourdough bread. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha glad Paul liked some of your food! I love the creative twists in recipes like adding lentils to tofu scramble. And nice hearty meals for the winter months. - Sri.

Jenny said...

I just read through all the Plant You posts. Everything looks amazing!!! I was really good with eating for a while, but also let things slide during the holidays. It's scary how many processed foods you eat if you're ot careful about it. I like that there ae so many beans in these meals. I'm trying to eat more beans and less tofu- not that there's anything wrong with tofu. I just love it so much, I eat it all the time and I should have more variety. Thanks for sharing this!