Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Steakhouse Burger, Veggie Curry, & More!

I'm not doing a reset or cleanse this year, as I have in January's past. But I am trying to stick with my 80% whole foods/20% indulgent guidelines. That said, I wanted my last meal of 2020 to be kind of insane, so I ordered the Steakhouse Burger with Vegan Mac & Cheese from Imagine Vegan Cafe. This has two burger patties topped with fried onion petals, veggie bacon, and BBQ sauce. I actually took one patty out and saved it for later because I didn't want to be stuffed.

Here's a very whole food, plant-based meal that I had a few days before Christmas. It's the Simple Veggie Curry from Hooked on Plants. No protein source, just potatoes, peppers, broccoli, peas, and carrots cooked with a green curry sauce. Super tasty!

Here's a tasty Roasted Potatoes & Chickpea Bowl that I whipped up with some stuff I had on-hand. The potatoes are air-fried and topped with steamed kale and chickpeas, avocado, and a quick noochy tahini sauce.

And finally, here's a really tasty bowl of Beyond Burger Chili that my friend Nicole made. Paul and I went to she and my friend Vaughan's house and sat across a very long table (more than six feet) for a nice dinner with them last weekend. Nicole made the BEST vegan chili! 


1 comment:

FoodResearch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.