Thursday, June 6, 2019

Fried Tofu! Pizza! Aloo Gobi!

My friend Susan and I went to Pho Binh for lunch today. Best tofu buffet in town (and under $10!). The lemongrass tofu (on the left of my plate) is INCREDIBLE. Also pictured: Tofu & Mushrooms, Tofu & Green Beans, and Curry Tofu Soup.


We had our monthly Crosstown Running Crew meet-up at Elemento Neapolitan Pizza in Crosstown Concourse last week. They don't have vegan options (yet!), but their pizza is still amazing without cheese. I got this one (with mushrooms, kalamatas, and roasted red peppers) to go, so I added some Daiya at home.


The cafe at Crosstown Arts, where I work, had a yummy Aloo Gobi on the menu last week. Served with rice and toasted warm pita. So good!!! WOULD. EAT. AGAIN.


Here are some oats I had last week — with berries, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts. Just bein' all healthy!


And finally, here's an awesome post-run meal from this week. Loaded Sweet Potato with avocado, black beans, spinach, corn, tomato, and Trader Joe's pepita salsa. This combo was delicious and super-filling. Also oil-free! I feel best when I'm eating like this.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I could be the Susan that went and ate all that tofu with you. It looks so good.

Hillary said...

I love lemongrass tofu so, so much!!
I've never tried the pepita salsa, I'll have to look for that!