Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Noodles & Oats & Burgers!

Yesterday, I tried a new recipe linked on the 80/20 Plants website for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats (find that recipe here). This easy overnight oats bowl has lots of PB, plus chia, mashed banana, and maple syrup. I topped mine with more banana, strawberries, and dried coconut. Perfect post-run treat.


I made the Creamy Carrot Shroomy Noods from 80/20 Plants to eat for lunches late last week and early this week. This gluten-free noodle dish has a cheesy sauce made from carrots, corn, peas, and nooch. Really good and satisfying!


And here's a recent quick week night dinner. I didn't feel like cooking on Monday night, so I heated a Dr. Praeger's Tex Mex Burger and topped with Chao cheese and vegan mayo. Served with air-fried sweet potato fries (from a bag!).


Last night, our Memphis Vegan Drinks meet-up group met at Lucky Cat Ramen for noodles and beer! I ordered my fave Yuzu Veggie Ramen Bowl (love all the veggies on top!) and a Memphis Made Cat Nap IPA. After a full day of eating whole food, plant-based, I deserved a warming bowl of ramen and an ice-cold draft beer.


3 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm drooling over the Ramen!

Susan said...

The ramen looks so good! And those carrot noodles as well. Yum.

Jennifer said...

Mmm... the ramen looks soo yummy