Monday, March 13, 2023

Takeout: Donut Burger, Strata, and Raw Toast

Here's a recap of some recent restaurant meals! A couple weeks back, Imagine Vegan Cafe posted on their IG that they were offering a Donut Burger special. They offer this about once a year, and I always have to get it. It's so ridiculous. It was a Saturday, and I was running something like 18 miles that morning, so thoughts of this burger carried me through those long miles. The burger itself is a Beyond burger, and it's topped with a burger sauce that's kind of like Big Mac sauce. I love that savory-sweet combo!


On the side, I got Imagine's Seasoned Greens for balance. 


A few Fridays ago, I stopped into Lulu's Bakery & Cafe for lunch and got the Strata, which was made with sourdough bread, greens, and cashew cheese. 


On the side, I got the soup of the day, which was a curry soup with potatoes and carrots. Very nice on a wintry day.


And finally, here's a recent lunch from Raw Girls. Their Avocado Toast comes with a raw flax cracker, avocado spread, pickled tomatoes, and mustard. And you wouldn't think one raw cracker would be enough food, but they're surprisingly filling.

No comments: