Monday, April 27, 2020

Vegan Cuts Quarantine Box!

Many of us are snacking way more often while we're quarantining at home. But we're also trying not to leave the house very often to buy snacks. What a conundrum, right? Vegan Cuts has the answer! They recently released special-edition quarantine pantry and toiletries boxes, and when I saw them featured in their newsletter email, I just had to have one!

There are three versions of this box — the Build Up Your Pantry Box (all snacks), the Essential Toiletries Box (all hygiene products), and the Quarantine Pantry & Toiletry Essentials Box. I decided to go all in and get the box that contained both snacks and hygiene products.


The Quarantine Pantry & Toiletry Essentials Box has 16 snacks and 10 toiletries (most are sample-sized). You don't know for sure which snacks you'll get, but they do include a list of possible items. Everything in that list sounded awesome, so I knew I'd be happy with whatever they sent! The toiletry list was pretty well set, but I did notice a couple substitutions from what was included on the website.

In my box, snacks included a bag of riced cauliflower, chickpea crisps, salt salt bean chips, a container of oats, bag of nooch, pho broth, birthday cake cookies, oatmeal cookie walnuts, marinated artichokes, butter-flavored coconut oil packs, 5 snack bars, and some vegan parmesan.

My toiletries included four bars of soap, two bottles of hemp lotion, rose body wash, coconut milk face wash, lip gloss, charcoal toothpaste, natural deodorant, and an acne patch.

I've been working my way through the toiletries and snacks. So far, I'm loving the coconut face wash the most. It's a milky white face wash that smells just like fresh coconut milk! I'm also really digging the charcoal toothpaste and Crazy Rumors lip gloss.

My favorite snack so far is the Keto Coconut Infusions butter oil. This stuff is amazing tossed with popcorn and nooch! Enjoyed this bowl last night while watching Ozark.


I also really love this pho broth! I've seen the bigger containers of Ocean's Halo Pho Broth for sale at Kroger but wasn't sure I'd like it since it has sea veggies. I tried some with my Sunday morning rice noodle ramen yesterday, and it didn't taste at all fishy like I'd thought. I will be buying more of this.


The Lupii Almond Butter Cinnamon Raisin Bar was really yummy! It only has a few ingredients with a base of dates and lupini beans. Perfect, clean pre-run snack.


The Partake Birthday Cake Cookies were tasty. They were a tad crumbly since they're gluten-free, but they were perfect dunked in a glass of cold almond milk.


I dipped the Kibo Chickpea Crisps into some homemade hummus as a mid-day snack one day. Chickpea on chickpea!! These were good!


I still have plenty of snacks left to work through! This box is a lot of fun, and it's nice to know I'm well-stocked on snacks and toiletries. I had plenty of large-sized toiletries already, and now I have these sample versions to enjoy as those run out.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I've been wanting to find butter flavored coconut oil! Having it on popcorn with nooch is exactly how I would go too!
I love Ozark so much!!

Susan said...

What a fun box! Looks like it has been very useful to you, and a nice way to try out some new products.