Thursday, April 2, 2020

Review: CBD Living Vegan Gummies

I'm always looking at the bright side of every situation, and despite how terrible this whole pandemic is, I've found a few silver linings in my own situation (I should note that I absolutely recognize that I come from a place of incredible privilege since I'm able to continue my regular work from home).

One of those silver linings is better, longer sleep! I'm sleeping at least an extra hour every night since I don't have to get up at 5 am. And now that I'm taking CBD again, I'm sleeping through the night!


CBD Living sent me some samples of their extra-strength vegan CBD gummies, and I've started taking one every evening. I've been out of CBD for awhile, but I've always found that, when I'm taking it, I get more deep sleep (according to my Garmin sleep tracker) and tend not to wake up throughout the night.

These new gummies each contain 25mg of nano-CBD sourced from 100% organic hemp (grown on state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado). Each bottle has 30 gummies, totaling 750mg of CBD per bottle. There are four flavors mixed into every bottle — cherry, strawberry, lemon, and orange. So far, the strawberry is my fave!


CBD has lots of benefits, so you can take these any time of day depending on what you're taking it for. But since I take it for deeper sleep, I tend to take one every night at 8ish. It doesn't make you sleepy at all, but I want the benefits to be felt throughout the night.

CBD Living has a lot of vegan products, and they're all nicely arranged together on this page of their website. They have everything from CBD soaps and teas to oils and freeze rubs for sore muscles.

2 comments:

Ghulam Mohyudin said...

Good to know that works too! I learn so much from you as well! Keep it up great post.

wixab said...

1 altcoin to usd dollar is 166.you can 1 dollars send in marketing,it is used to marketing buy anything .you can convert 1 dollars in jazz cash ,and used bitcoin to transfer money in bank.