Thursday, July 9, 2020

Donuts! Burritos! Phillys!

My friend Lily at Darling Donuts is taking a couple weeks off from donut-making for a vacay, so I had to get one last donut for awhile! She brought these cherry beauties to French Truck Coffee Wednesday morning, so I made sure to get there bright and early to grab one for my morning snack.


Here's a Breakfast Tofu Burrito I ate on Tuesday for Taco Tuesday! Yea, I know. It's not a taco, but on my Taco Tuesdays, anything in a tortilla counts. This breakfast burrito (which I ate for dinner) is from my favorite cookbook, The No Meat Athlete Cookbook! It has eggy tofu, baked sweet potato, hummus, and sauteed greens, mushroom, and bell pepper.


Speaking of eggy tofu, here's a recent breakfast of Eggy Tofu on Toast with spinach and Vegemite! I used Vegg powder to make the yolk. 


Here's a simple meal and super-healthy meal! I topped a baked potato with some leftover pesto grilled veggies, chickpeas, nooch, spinach, and tahini. Served with a Greek salad with tofu feta. I love simple whole foods-based meals like this.


And finally, here's a delicious and amazing dinner from Imagine Vegan Cafe! Vegan Philly Cheesesteak with Sweet Potato Fries. I try to support Imagine by getting takeout from there weekly!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Ummm... hello. Vegemite, spinach, and eggy tofu? GENIUS!