Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks Guys!

I got 18 responses for testers! Yea! That sounds like a good number to get started, so I'm going to cut it off for now. But if I later decide that 18 isn't enough, I'll put out another call. I totally appreciate all of you (the testers, the lurkers, and the regulars who don't have time to test!). I don't know what I'd do without my blogger buddies.

On that note, I'm sorry I've been bad about commenting on other blogs lately. I'm technically on Xmas vacation from work, and I've been busy traveling back and forth from my parents house in Arkansas and my boyfriend's place in middle Tennessee. But I'll get back in the swing of things as soon as the holidays are over.

Happy New Year!!!!

12 comments:

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

Happy New Year and enjoy your time off! I'm really looking forward to buying your cookbook and enjoying some vegan comfort food.

jessy said...

enjoy your holiday, Bianca! have a rock'n new year & i'm sending happy new year wishes your way! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bianca!!!
I hope you have lots of fun and stay safe =)

Lindsay I-F said...

NEW POSTS STARTING IN 2009 on my new and improved blog:
http://cookingforaveganlover.wordpress.com/
until then please visit:
http://cookingforaveganlover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Bianca! I've been "unplugged" for nearly two weeks, too. We're on vacation and don't have regular Internet where we are. See you in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year.

love
Krys and the boys

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

Congrats on your testing squad, Bianca, and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years! I'm having lazy vacation right now too and it's awesome.

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

I missed your previous post! Stupid Google Reader keeps doing that to me lately. Oh well, if you later decide that you need 19 testers, I'm your man! :)

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that cookbook! Happy new year!

The Vegan Snorkeler said...

Yay for the cookbook! I know it's going to be a good one. Enjoy the rest of your vacay and Happy New Year!

miss v said...

i'd love to be a tester for your new recipes. my email is missv@thevegancookbook.com.

happy 2009!