Friday, February 15, 2008

Life Is Like...

...a box of vegan chocolates! My dad ordered me a box of organic, fair trade vegan chocolates for Valentine's Day. No one's ever bought me vegan chocolates. My mom gave me a tiny rosebush to plant and some money!



So far, I've tried the Peanut Caramel...yummy! Other flavors: Coffee Truffle, Almond Creme, Raspberry Truffle, Pecan Caramel, English Toffee, Solid Dark Chocolate, Almond Truffle, and Hazelnut Creme.

He ordered the candy from Food Fight Grocery, and since shipping was so high, he thought it'd make more sense to order more stuff. Here's what he picked out all by himself! My dad, by the way, it not a vegan...he's a total meat eater. But he knows what I like.



There's Roads End Organics Alfredo Mac & Cheese with whole grain pasta, Mrs. May's Cashew Crunch and Almond Crunch, Veggie Ribs (I've had these before. Yum!), a Chocolate Almond Butter Patty, Vanilla SnackAnimal Crackers, some sesame rice sticks, a Primal Strips "slim jim"-style jerky, some Tasty Eats soy jerky, and Mamba candy (which are like Starburst, but vegan).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bianca your dad is so sweet! What an awesome Vday you had; and a little rosebush from your mom-awwww! I still have yet to receive my box of vegan chocolates, but when I do I will marry whoever gets them for me (unless of course we are related, in which case I will just proclaim them my *favorite* relative of all time).

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Aww, you have such a sweet family!

Unknown said...

What a sweet dad! That is awesome! Are the other foodstuffs for him or for you?

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Would your dad like to be my Valentine next year? ;) Sounds like a real sweetheart.