Monday, February 19, 2018

Goddess Provisions Box: Faerie Magick

It's time for my monthly "unpacking my Goddess Provisions box" post! Every month, I share what's inside my subscription box, usually a collection of crystals, candles, chocolates, teas, and beauty products. The February box theme was Faerie Magick!

But we should back up a little before we talk about what's in the box. We should back WAY up to high school/early college. It was the late 90s, and I was super into faeries. I even got a tattoo of a faerie — my first tattoo — in 1999 (or was it 1998?). The design came from a Brain Froud book. I was way, way into Froud back then (and still am!). I had faerie knick-knacks and art pieces all over my apartments, and a few of those have survived the years and still decorate my home today.

So I was super-stoked over this theme! Brought me back, y'all. Here's what was inside.


There's a Cottagewicks Candle with strawberry quartz and turquenite. It's scented with lavender essential oil. I'm really excited about the turquenite since I don't have this crystal in my collection already. Once the candle burns down, I'll save it!


The candle goes well with the Element Botanicals bath salts with rosewood and lavender essential oils. I've been enjoying relaxing baths with these!


My favorite item was this Pacifica Liquid Highlighter. I've been applying this glittery, crystal makeup to my cheekbones for a fun glow.


Maynard thought the Biolumenessence Flower Essence was a treat for him. But nope, it's a treat for me. A few drops of this essence on the tongue helps you align yourself with nature spirits. I definitely feel uplifted when I take it. It's amazing the power of essences and tinctures.


The Superfeast Mushroom blend is a powdered mix of eight medicinal mushrooms. On its own, it's very bitter, so I don't recommend mixing with straight water. But the flavor is completely masked when it's added to a smoothie.


The crystal this month was rose quartz, and they accidentally sent me two! I didn't take any pics of these by themselves, but you can see them in the picture above. Just little pocket crystals. Nice for carrying around and great for crystal grids.

And here's my second favorite item! The Lisa Junius faerie pin! I've got the quite the pin and patch collection going on my jean jacket (mostly thanks to Goddess Provisions boxes), and this one is a perfect addition.



By the way, I'm a Goddess Provisions ambassador, which means I make a couple bucks if anyone signs up using this link. I don't get my boxes free though, just to be clear. I subscribe and pay the $33 a month, and it's totally worth it. It's a great deal, and the boxes are so much fun!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great contents in that box! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Denim and buttons...so...my childhood! Thanks for the memories!

Sarah said...

I love these boxes! They always nail their themes and this is no exception! The bath salts look like faerie dust and that highlight by Pacifica looks gorgeous! I'll have to take a look for it!

Hillary said...

I love everything in the box, especially the pin, but for me Maynard is the star of this post1

Barb said...

Mmmm I love rosewood and lavender!

Susan said...

What a super cute box!