Thursday, October 20, 2016

Stuff I Ate

I have so many random meal pics saved up! So I've decided to do three Stuff I Ate posts in a row. Maybe even four! I'll post one tonight, one on Sunday night (since I don't blog on Fridays or Saturdays), and one on Monday. And then, depending on what I eat between now and Monday, maybe I'll post another round-up on Tuesday.

So without further ado, here are some things I ate. I just had this Greek Flatbread from Midtown Crossing Grill for dinner. They had a watching party for the remake of Rocky Horror on FOX tonight, and since I don't have cable, I went over there with some friends to watch it. This is Midtown Crossing's superb pizza crust with hummus, cucumber, radish, kalamatas, arugula, and hot sauce. Note: I ONLY like arugula in a few dishes, and this is one. Btdubs: Laverne Cox made an excellent Frank N. Furter.


One day last week, I had this Tofu Avocado Toast with some soup for dinner. Just pan-fried tofu marinated in a little Drew's Roasted Garlic & Peppercorn Dressing, gluten-free toast, and avocado.


A random breakfast — Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg Omelet with Baby Spinach and Daiya Mozzarella. Fluffy Pumpkin Biscuits from Fall Fomo No Mo on the side.


Another yummy breakfast — Scrambled Tofu on Wheat Sandwich Thins.  I made this scramble with crumbled tofu and Vegg powder.


I froze some refried beans a few months ago, and then one day last week, I needed a quick lunch. So I made some brown rice (the night before) and combined both with tomato and lettuce for this Bean & Rice Burrito. Classic.


Speaking of classics, I've been on a PB&J kick lately. But I'm digging Wowbutter Soynut Butter over PB. It's perfect with Stephanie's homemade Earl Grey Apricot Jam.


And that's it for tonight! See ya Sunday night. And don't forget about the Aquafaba Cookbook giveaway!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh yum! The mediterranean pizza looks so good! The tofu on the avocado toast sounds really great too. I love the use of btdubs as well :)

Trixie said...

I love to see your random eats :)

Bethany said...

I love Laverne Cox. She inspires me to stay true to myself. She just has that charisma, doesn't she?

Hillary said...

That pizza looks really tasty. Like salad on a crust! I love the look of tofu added on avocado toast.
I also love the random eats!

Susan said...

Hmmm... you are making me want a PB&J. Though with peanut butter for me, peanut butter is life! Some great food, as always, I am looking forward to you next posts.

Unknown said...

I love your random meal posts! That tofu avocado toast looks fantastic! I had a pb and j for the first time in months last week, on toasted five grain from a great bagel shop, it's such a great combo

Diana @ VeggieNextDoor said...

The TV party sounds really fun but just FYi you can get network TV without cable if you just pickup a $30 antennae :-) we did it for years and only went back to cable when we found a deal too good to pass up :-)