Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vote for Me!

For the first time ever, I've been nominated for Best Vegan Blog in VegNews' 2011 Veggie Awards! I've been pimpin' this on Facebook and Twitter so you might have already heard, but if not, please click here and vote for me!

Every year, I hope to be nominated, and now it's finally reality. Who cares if I win! I'm just totally honored to be included in the list with some of my favorite blogs: Get Sconed, Happy Herbivore, Meet the Shannons, Vegan Dad, Vegansaurus, Quarrygirl, and several others.

The annual survey also asks VegNews readers to rate their fave vegan cheese (I voted Daiya all the way), plant milk, vegan restaurant (I wrote in Memphis' own Imagine Vegan Cafe), hair care, vegan online stores, and body products. Just for voting, you're automatically included in a drawing for a vegan Caribbean cruise, a year's supply of Coconut Bliss ice cream, a Vegan Treats dessert party, or a Vitamix blender. So get your tail over there and start votin'.

6 comments:

Sheridan said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!! So so so happy for you! Congratulations on the nomination and I really hope you win!!

Scissors and Spice said...

Congrats! You deserve it! I voted for you!

Jen said...

I did this on Friday. I was happy to see you on the list. 19 more days until vegan mecca!

Green Mountain Realty said...

I am learning so much on this great vegan site. I am getting ready to embrace the vegan lifestyle, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog when my veggie daughter moved to the Memphis area from the northeast and I was trying to find dining out options. It has since become one of my go to sites for recipe ideas. AND I voted for you! Good luck.

Alessandra said...

Ciao Bianca

sorry but I didn't understand how to vote!!!

Can you explain? I don't know Veg News but congrat for getting among the finalists :-).

ciao
A.