Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Product Review: Susan's Own CBD Gummies

I've been using CBD products to calm anxiety and help me sleep for several years, and I've had varied results with different brands. One reason for that is because these products aren't regulated by the FDA, so there's no way to tell if the dose you're taking actually has the advertised amount of CBD in it. 

I have finally found a great local, Memphis-based purveyor of these products (shout out to Ounce of Hope!), but recently, I've also been loving Colorado-based brand Susan's Own, too! They shipped me three jars of their vegan CBD gummies, and they have been phenomenal. I can pop a gummy right after work, and within the hour, a relaxed feeling washes over me. With a lot of CBD products, I find I can barely tell I've taken anything. But with these gummies, I physically feel a change (not a high, just a relaxation similar to what I feel after one beer — just without the booze!).

Susan’s Own products are made using all-natural, vegan ingredients and American-grown hemp. They contain every cannabinoid present in the plant, which makes them highly effective at treating pain, inflammation, anxiety, and more. Don't they look like glittery little jewels?! Each gummy has 25 mg of CBD, which is perfect for me.

The coolest part? Susan's Own does third-party lab testing for potency and to screen out unwanted additives and pesticides. And you can see those test results right on their website. So you know just how much CBD you're getting when you take one of these!

The flavors are fun too! They sent me Pina Colada, Blue Raspberry, and Dragon Fruit. So far, the Pina Colada is my fave because you can taste that hint of hemp flavor paired with a coconutty taste of the tropics.

By the way, they also make tinctures in fun flavors, muscle balm, and bath bombs. And everything is vegan!

No comments: