Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kombucha Shirts!

About a month ago, I was contacted by Shango Los, designer of Shangobrand tee-shirts for the homesteading enthusiast. He'd seen my tutorial post on brewing kombucha, and he about wanted to let me know about a design in his shop that I might like.


It's a kombucha tee! I had to have it! I've been brewing my own 'booch since December, and I've always got a batch fermenting on the shelf and a ready-to-drink batch in the fridge. I'm constantly learning new ways to flavor my kombucha, and just last month, I started bottling my brew in re-purposed Grolsh bottles. Anyway, I paid the $20 plus shipping and a few days later, my tee arrived in the mail.

I wanted to share these tees with y'all, because I know some of my readers are 'booch brewers too. And Shango also offers some other fun designs. There's a Vegan Farmer tee (surely, there are some vegan farmers or gardeners out there!) and kid's tee that reads "Microgreen." How cute is that?!

Anyway, check out Shango's tees. They're printed on American Apparel tees, so that means sweatshop-free. Not to mention that American Apparel tees are the best-fitting, most comfy tees out there.

8 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

What an awesome shirt! And the navy blue color looks very good on you! :)

I'll check out their website right now.

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Hi Bianca! I HAVE to get one of these shirts. I am a major home brewing Kombuchaholic :) If you don't mind my asking, what size did you order? Yours fits you perfectly and I think I'm about your size. Thanks for sharing about this...I can't wait to get my booch shirt!

Sheridan said...

CUTE! I really need to start brewing my own kombucha.

Bianca said...

Hi Bethany! That's a ladies size small. :-)

Anonymous said...

This shirt is so cute! It's nice that's a stylish fitted shirt too. :)

Shango said...

Thanks for shining some light on our shirts, Bianca! Connectors like you make our community thrive!

Pat said...

I am so in love with this

http://www.shangobrand.com/product/farm-girl-t-women-s-white-on-girl

=)

jess said...

Super duper cute!